AANR Executive Director Sought
The American Association for Nude Recreation is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Executive Director. AANR is a not-for-profit Association that has served as the credible voice of reason for nude recreation in the Americas for 80 years.
It is based in central Florida, and serves 40,000 members and over 270 resorts, clubs, campgrounds and participating businesses. The candidate for this position must endorse the principles and standards of the Association, be prepared to advocate and educate society that social family nude recreation is wholesome and healthy, and live accordingly.
- Qualifications required:
- Experience in Internet and web-based data marketing
- Experience in government and legal affairs
- Effective communication skills in dealing with media, Association officials,
- government agencies and representatives, and the public
- Financial planning and management expertise
- Oversight and management of office staff of approximately 12 individuals
- Provide support and guidance to seven regional associations, individual clubs,
- affiliated businesses, and members.
Compensation based on experience and qualifications. When responding, please specify minimum salary requirement. Deadline to apply is October 15, 2011. Forward resume and salary requirements to:
c/o American Association for Nude Recreation
1703 N. Main Street, Suite E
Kissimmee, FL 34744