For Immediate Release
Share The Joy Of Being A Nudist
As we enjoy the summer sun and carefree skinny dips, at this time we would also like to encourage our members to share your joyful stories of being one with nature with coworkers, neighbors, and acquaintances.
To assist you in getting pumped up about it we’re reminding you of the Nudists’ Bill of Rights…
Nudists’ Bill of Rights
As law-abiding citizens who are friends of nudism, including many members of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR), we proudly affirm that we have and are entitled to exercise the following rights. These are self-evident and based on the Constitutions of the United States and Canada, the laws of those countries, and their court rulings.
1. Nudists have the right to hold their values and beliefs.
2. Nudists have the right to petition and be heard by their governments.
3. Nudists have the right to responsibly enjoy nudity within their
homes and on private property.
4. Nudists have the right to exercise decision-making in the upbringing
of their families in a manner consistent with their beliefs and without
interference from others.
5. Nudists have the right to assemble in the nude within appropriate
6. Nudists have the right to decisions about what constitutes acceptable
nudity to be made free from considerations of age, gender, marital status,
religious beliefs, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
7. Nudists have the right to responsibly enjoy being nude within appropriate
locations on public lands.
8. Nudists have the right to be free from adverse actions by their employers
as a result of their lawful enjoyment of nudity when away from work.
9. Nudists have the right to experience accurate, life-affirming portrayals
of the human body in all its stages as depicted in the performing arts, the
fine arts, literature, and human history.
10. Nudists have the right to be treated as law-abiding citizens.
HAPPY SUMMER, HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER NAKATION℠
For 90 years AANR has been the preeminent authority and voice in North America, staunchly protecting the freedoms and rights of those who participate in wholesome, family-style nude recreation. Socially, AANR encourages Nakation℠ vacations as healthy, eco-friendly, transformational travel experiences; while AANR’s membership demonstrates conclusively that life is enhanced by the naturalness of social nudity. From exercise to relaxation, a person’s physical, spiritual, and mental well-being is enriched through nude recreation and slumber. AANR supports over 180 chartered clubs, resorts, and campgrounds (and is growing), and serves more than 30,000 members and 52 million skinny dipping enthusiasts throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally. For more information about AANR and for facts related to nude recreation, visit www.aanr.com or call 1-800-TRY-NUDE (879-6833). To receive information on upcoming news and events, sign up for our newsletter here.
Mary Jane Kolassa
Public Relations Consultant
Phone: (407) 463-0040